MJ Executive Consulting LLC provides consulting services to new, established or underutilized associations and corporations with a focus on nonprofits, oncology/medical, and small business.
MJ Executive Consulting's home office is Owasso, OK but serves clients nationwide.
We understand your business.
Mary Jo Richards has a proven track record leading struggling organizations and increasing membership, advocacy and financial stability. Throughout her years of experience, she's worked as:
- Executive Director of nonprofit-related associations in multiple states throughout a 14-year time period
- Small business owner for over 13 years
- Chief Administrative Officer for 2.5 years at a startup national nonprofit
- Nonprofit volunteer, staff and executive for over 30 years
With specialized focus on oncology and medical education, reimbursement, and advocacy, Mary Jo has led the way toward better healthcare, providers delivering better patient care, and our government passing laws to strengthen patient care regulations. Learn more about Mary Jo Richards, founder & CEO of MJ Executive Consulting.
Consulting & Talent Management Services
Mary Jo's team works alongside you and your organization (no matter the size) to identify your needs and goals. This includes identifying the key stakeholders and making sure they are involved in the process.
What can we help you achieve?
Once the goals are set and your success plan is in place, execution is simple with MJ Executive Consulting's full-service, trusted process. We help with:
- Identifying issues within your organization that might affect client satisfaction and helping you find the solutions
- Speaker organization and booking
- Conference, meeting and leadership retreat planning and facilitation
- Strategic planning for individuals and organizations, to include:
- Developing common individual and organizational goals: vision, mission, short and long term plans
- Defining actionable and achievable action items
- Regular, transparent reporting of progress
- Goal management, consistent follow up and scheduling
- Personal, professional and career development
You can expect expert guidance throughout our consulting process with encouraging priority management. We'll keep you on task to make sure you're truly on the path to success. Learn more about our consulting services.
Getting Started Is Easy
You simply need the willingness to take ownership of your success path. We have the unique, first-hand knowledge and experience to realize your full potential.